strange code problem

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 09:43:53 EDT 2007

On 3/14/07, Nic Prioleau <nickp at didata.bw> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me why the code in red will work if I "Step" through it
> but as soon as I let it run normally I will get blank results??
> It seems to "skip" the second repeat but if I put an answer msg in it, it
> reaches the answer msg!????

I can't really tell because it's not apparent whether this code is launched
within a Function Handler or a mouseUp handler, but I notice that inside the
second repeat loops your variables are prefixed with a 't' which normally
means they are temporary. If this was inside a mouseUp handler everything
would disappear on completion.

If you 'step' past your answer msg, and keep stepping until the very end, ie
past your 'end mouseUp' handler or whatever, does everything disappear?