2 dimensional Arrays

ottothecow otto at larshansenphoto.com
Wed Mar 14 03:46:22 EDT 2007

I have a two dimensional array in my program and I am having some trouble
getting values to come out of it.

The array is keyed in both dimentions by entries such as "s1","s1" "s1","s2"
etc. (the quotes are included in the key for various reasons but they could
potentially be removed)

the values in the array are either empty or 1

if I call for a value using something like:
answer myArray["s1","s2"]
I will get the value returned to me but if I try to use variables it doesnt
work right.
If I have a variable leftVar that contains "s1" and rightVar that contains
"s2" (both with quotes) and I say
answer myArray[leftVar,rightVar]
I get returned an empty message.

I dont seem to have this problem when calling a single dimension array, only
in my 2-dimension one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.