Printing Japanese text

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 13 13:37:15 EDT 2007

Hi Peter,

I am currently trying to print a field with unicodetext, too. Just
like you, I am using 10.4.8. If I print a field to PDF, it becomes
binary text. I wonder if this is a bug or me. Feel free to send me
the stack. Maybe we can help each other or at least find out what is
going wrong.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 13-mrt-2007, om 18:14 heeft Peter T. Evensen het volgende geschreven: