concatenating with the ampersand

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Sun Mar 11 15:00:08 EDT 2007

Gee Whiz, Jim. I can't imagine who might help you out with this!
Actually, that might be something that we can collaborate on. It'd
make a great article(s) for my column too. If you want to send me
your thoughts, I'd be more than happy to put some time in on it - if
I ever get any of that free stuff people are always talking about.
(really big smile)

Joe Wilkins

\