2.8.0.350 Weirdness?

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Wed Mar 7 08:25:02 EST 2007

Hi All,

I'm running on a Mac Pro under Mac OS X 10.4.8 and using RunRev
2.8.0.350, and something really weird just happened:

I left a stack I was working in Browse Mode while working in another
App. When I had finished this I clicked in the stack I was working
and the RunRev tool bar came to the front, but the main menu bar
stayed in the app I had been working in earlier. In this case XCode.
I clicked back and forth between RunRev and XCode and XCode stayed in
the menu bar. I eventually got back to RunRev by selecting it from
the Dock. I've tried to reproduce it with no luck so far.

Wondered if anyone else had seem this? I'm not sure if it's a Mac OS
X, XCode or RunRev problem.

All the Best
Dave