RRRREEEEPPPPIIIITTTTIIIIOOOONNNN

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Wed Mar 7 06:57:36 EST 2007

I stopped using the digest for that reason years ago and completely forgot
why I ever used it. It's so much better to have the emails all go to one
category, archive the ones you don't want to refer to later and be able to
search on the ones you found interesting at any time. Gmail also nests
everything by thread which is useful too.