How to create PDF files? Part II

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Mon Mar 5 10:27:45 EST 2007

Hi Luis,

Yes, I'm on MacOS X. I looked at doing that, but it seems like a lot
of work and it is fairly fancy and so would need "pages" and I can't
guarantee that they will have this on their system. If I can't use
the Quartum library or something like it then I'll probably write my
own External Command Module that uses the Apple PDF Development Kit,
(you never know I might even be able to sell it separately!!). I'm
going to leave it for a bit and if I don't hear anything I'll have to
cancel the demo!

Thanks a lot for your help,
All the Best
Dave