XP and Vista question

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Sun Mar 4 22:28:06 EST 2007

When one produces a product as good as the Mac, what with the
dramatic improvements in speed and capacity, it is actually a service
to the customers that they be hurled toward buying something better.
I still have three, but could be 5 or 6 if I hadn't given the others
away, quite serviceable Macs; and would probably have kept using
them, to my own detriment, were it not for the OS changes. Each time
I have, somewhat reluctantly, "upgraded", the cost of the new system
has usually been less than what I paid for the slower, lower capacity
previous setup; and I usually recouped the new expense within the
year by way of improved productivity. Based on what I have seen in
the Window's world, such is much less dramatically observable. So, GO
Apple!

Joe Wilkins