put or get URL

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Jun 28 18:22:55 EDT 2007

Hello,

lots of things may be happening, the site can be down, slow, or you may have
some other blocking call running on revolution, so that your call will
receive a "previous request not completed" or something like that.

You can use libURLSetStatusCallback to create a handler that will receive
status data, this may help pinpoint the problem. Try changing your website
to something like Yahoo! or Google so that you know the site is up and
running and check to see if your code can open them.

you may check the sockettimeoutinterval property, you can set it to a low
value, this way, your connection will work or fail faster.

cheers
andre