drawer opening wrong side --stubborn

Pamela Crossley pkcrossley at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 23 18:13:52 EDT 2007

thanks all. i followed jacqueline's suggestion of working with the
windowBoundingRect, which in principle makes more sense than the rect
i was using before. i wrote a script that would simply not open the
drawer if there was a space conflict. it didn't make any difference.
i guess kevin is correct --bug.  but why are some people having happy
experiences with the drawers and some like me find that drawers just
don't do as they are told? oh well, i was just trying to do my bit
for apple consistency. now back to separate panels, which i agree
with joe are much easier to handle anyway.

pamela