Documentation and Parental Cruelty

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sat Jun 23 17:31:25 EDT 2007

>Hi Judy,
>
>Those of us who enjoy writing about things usually get around to
>wondering about this very issue. At one point, these are things that
>I was hoping to accomplish when I was doing the "University of
>HyperCard" series for Macinstruct.com back about 1999; but then
>Apple nixed HC development and there was really no point. At that
>time I was somewhat retired from Architecture, but since have been
>lured back into it and no longer have the "free" time to use writing
>about much of anything. My point, Judy, is that I suspect you're
>going to have to do this yourself.
>
>LOL,
>
>Joe Wilkins

What ever happened to the... was it a Wiki?  I remember hearing about
something online that was supposed to take the burden off of any one
person, where the documentation was more an open source thing online.
If someone was well versed in a particular thing, they could add
their knowledge and examples to the Wiki for all to read.

The only Wiki I find is a list of resources, none of which are this
thing I remember hearing about somewhere.

I know I've shared code or knowledge that I would have posted to a
Wiki if one existed.

Shari
--
Windows and Macintosh shareware games