Documentation and Parental Cruelty

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sat Jun 23 14:53:53 EDT 2007

Well, and then there is the separate issue of documentation that is good
and meaningful for a child and that which is good/meaningful for an adult.

And, of course, this in turn is separate from documentation that's good
for an adult new to programming and one which is aimed for a seasoned
programmer coming from entirely different languages.

Has anyone seen a good set of docs for which one size fits all?  (Other
than Danny Goodman's books, that is) ;-)

Judy