AW: Again - Player/Image Object "always buffer" Problems

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Fri Jun 22 10:54:54 EDT 2007

It's not that complex at all. One stacks calls another, there about 4
levels of call nested, that's about it.

All works fine until I set "alwaysBuffer" to true on the Player, then
it crashes!

Here is a stack dump just before I set it true:

field id 1167 of group id 1173 of card id 1002 of stack "/Documents/
Programming/RunRevBase/Projects/HFPA-VW/RunTime/Stacks/
StackHFPAMain.rev",ControlProcessInputQueue,725
field id 1167 of group id 1173 of card id 1002 of stack "/Documents/
Programming/RunRevBase/Projects/HFPA-VW/RunTime/Stacks/
StackHFPAMain.rev",ControlAnalyzeFile,501
field id 1167 of group id 1173 of card id 1002 of stack "/Documents/
Programming/RunRevBase/Projects/HFPA-VW/RunTime/Stacks/
StackHFPAMain.rev",ControlGenerateResults,393
stack "/Documents/Programming/RunRevBase/Projects/HFPA-VW/RunTime/
Stacks/LibPDF.rev",PDFGenerateResultsFile,839
stack "/Documents/Programming/RunRevBase/Projects/HFPA-VW/RunTime/
Stacks/LibPDF.rev",PDFGenerateResultsDetailPages,613
field id 1035 of card id 1002 of stack "/Applications/Revolution
Studio/2.8.1-gm-2/Toolset/revmessagebox.rev",returnInField,5
field id 1035 of card id 1002 of stack "/Applications/Revolution
Studio/2.8.1-gm-2/Toolset/revmessagebox.rev",revExecuteMessage,324
stack "/Applications/Revolution Studio/2.8.1-gm-2/Toolset/
revmessagebox.rev",revDebugDoMessage,261
stack "/Documents/Programming/RunRevBase/Projects/HFPA-VW/RunTime/
Stacks/LibPDF.rev",PDFGenerateResultsDetailPages,260

All the Best
Dave