Where's Bill?

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Thu Jun 21 12:51:37 EDT 2007

I'm here :)

That thread was interesting... but I didn't think I had much to add to it. I
don't think Revolution per se is going to go pure open source in the
foreseeable future. And as others pointed out, there is the MetaCard project
for those who want to get into the community-development arena.

My focus right now is working with Rev on the next beta, which included
gathering as much useful data about Linux as I can.