For Each Anomaly

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Wed Jun 20 22:42:09 EDT 2007

On 20 Jun 2007, at 22:40, Stephen Barncard wrote:

>> Down with the experts, long live the inexperienced
>
> Fooey. That's a ridiculous statement.
>
> Everybody's inexperienced in the ways of Rev at first. And Rev isn't
> perfect, but neither is Democracy or the English language.

So you wouldn't try to improve any of those either? You're happy when
you encounter inconsistencies, and do never complain about them? Sounds
not like someone who want's to solve any problems (And judging by your
contributions to the list up to now, you do not see yourself as one of
those persons).

I'm also appalled at your assumptions about my knowledge of things, and
generally rev.

I personally think I am quite the expert at using rev, and computers as
well. But unlike many others, I do not have forgotten how completely
inconsequent and counterintuitive almost every thing related to
computers is.

Diss experts, newbs to the win
Björnke

--