My son Andro.

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 02:33:35 EDT 2007

On 6/19/07, Scott Kane <scott at cdroo.com> wrote:

> I've just been through this on the kids Windows boxes.

  It's not written in Rev else I'd share the code.

> Fortunately the whole issue has been solved with OSX and it's Admin (Dad)
and User (Child) accounts, Parental Control features, a router and VNC. It
only took two or three times, after giving them the second 'you should be
asleep' warning and then logging on with VNC and selecting Force Quit just
as they were about to save the Universe/Galaxy/Civilization that they
realised they could either Save and Quit after the first warning and live to
fight another day, or fight for another five minutes and experience total
oblivion. :-)