Last Post - Correction

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Tue Jun 19 00:56:24 EDT 2007

My "Last Post" is no longer available for you to look at. However, some
of you might remember the following sentence:

But in the light of this news, I decided to buy a Mac Mini for the
purpose of testing the revBrowser functions, and RR conceded a free
Studio licence for Mac instead of giving me my money back as they had
agreed.

The last part definitely gives the wrong impression, and I would like to
correct it:

...and RR conceded a free Studio licence for Mac which I suggested as a
more practical substitute for returning my money.

Bob