Crash logs

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Mon Jun 18 21:30:05 EDT 2007

I'm encountering unexpected quits again.  There is no Execution Error
popping up.  One minute all is well, the next minute it just quits
with Apple's message re: Quit Unexpectedly.

I do not know how to read a crash log as it doesn't speak in Transcript :-)

So I have no idea if the trouble is in my code, or the Rev engine.

Years ago I encountered a similar issue, and it turned out to be a
missing image.  When the code referred to an image that wasn't there,
the standalone simply quit instead of throwing up a "no such image"
error.  But that was many versions of Rev ago, and many versions of
my app ago.

Does anyone know of a website or place that will tell you how to read
a crash log?  It's total gibberish to me so I have no idea where to
begin to look for the why.

Shari
--
Windows and Macintosh shareware games