Last Post

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Jun 17 23:34:13 EDT 2007

Bob,
you should take that page of before google index it or you'll see all hell
breaking loose when someone queries google on "revolution" and maybe my name
"andre garzia" and get to your page complaining about something I don't
trully understand.

If you'd follow a word of advise from the youngest one in here (I guess I am
the younger) then:

1 - first, apologize to the people you quote on such easily indexable page
and remove it. People don't usually like being quoted and served to web
crawlers.

2 - there's no current linux distro, you can wait and see what the roadmap
will provide to you or you can move your development to a place that you
find more suitable. There are plenty of good linux development tools, I am
volunteering to give you pointers on good and easy linux development tools
off-list in case you want. You can of course relax and realize that people
in the know are bond to NDAs and can't talk about roadmaps and we're all
waiting for linux in here. I am one of the developers here that deliver for
linux daily, every day I touch linux cgis in legacy format, I am not
complaining, runrev still the best ROI (Thanks Richard for ever talking to
me about ROI).

now quick, take that thing off before anyone try any legal mumbo jumbo for
you or worse, give you an RB license :-)