[ANN] andregarzia.com is now online.

Alex Shaw alex at harryscollar.com
Sun Jun 17 23:29:35 EDT 2007

Hi Andre

Looks great!!

That photo looks inviting.

Noticed a small mistake on the RevOnRockets page
(http://www.andregarzia.com/RevOnRockets/index.html).. 4th dot point
says "Web Server - 100ranscript..". I guess it should be "100%
Transcript", or "100% Revolution script" :)

Dumped my hacked up httpd.mc & I've started using RevOnRockets in a
small project, luv it. Keep up the good work!

regards
alex