problem deleting cards in v2.8.1?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Fri Jun 15 17:42:28 EDT 2007

Hi Jim,

Yes she did and surely touched on this. Just so much to remember.
(smile) I don't see how this particular feature could NOT cause
problems. No one can anticipate everything that may have been done in
HC. I think it is a miracle that they convert as well as they do;
but, frankly, I've stopped expecting everything to work perfectly,
since nothing ever does. Regardless of all the good intentions and
huge efforts.

Joe Wilkins