Impressed: it has been years since I've been hacked this well :(

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Jun 15 09:53:47 EDT 2007

Interesting accusation posed as a question.

I suppose one would have to ask further questions. Was this person armed.
Was he bigger than I. Had he threatened physical harm to me or my wife and
kids? What exactly was he doing in my house?

Did he have a sign on his back saying "Please don't shoot me, I intend no
harm, I just want to steal all your money and computers while you watch
helplessly" OR is it actually difficult to perceive one's intentions during
a time like this?

All things equal, I'd rather have a gun in a situation like that, than not.