Printing an Image

-= JB =- sundown at nwrain.net
Tue Jun 12 20:11:24 EDT 2007

On Jun 12, 2007, at 4:43 PM, Devin Asay wrote:

> I created an overview of all of the printing commands and properties
> that you may find useful. It includes a few script examples:
>
> http://revolution.byu.edu/printing/printing.php
>
> Devin
>

> Devin Asay
> Humanities Technology and Research Support Center
> Brigham Young University

Hi Devin,

Thanks, that is a nice overview.  I have a few questions.

1.  You mentioned print card into pageRectangle.
I haven't tried and you didn't say but do
you know if you can use revPrintField into
a pageRectangle.

2. In my previous question I noted that the
Rev Manuel mentioned the Print...from form
of the print command.  Do you have any info
about the Print...from form of print command.

thanks,
-=>JB<=-