Using the Gnome Theme in Revolution 2.6.1

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu Jun 7 13:13:35 EDT 2007

Chris,

Thank you for letting me know about that article.  Sometimes I
completely forget about the excellent collection of tips and tricks that
Ken Ray has compiled.

And I have to agree with Ken, it would be so much better when the next
linux version comes out and there is no need for the revolution.sh file.

I now have "Theme" support!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software

Compress photos easily with JPEGCompress
www.dreamscapesoftware.com