Why Save the Mac Mini

Mick Collins mickclns at mac.com
Thu Jul 19 01:45:23 EDT 2007

Yes, Stephen, I have used a 17" in an airplane other than 1st Class.
It was tight, but doable.

Have you ever used a laptop smaller than 17" anywhere but on an
airplane?  It is fine to speak from your experience, but don't speak
from your experience as if it is the be all and end all of everyone's
experience.  For that matter, if you answered my question at the
beginning of this paragraph with "Yes" then perhaps you are cheating
yourself when you speak from one experience as if it is the whole of
your experience.
    -  Mick