Filtering Columnar Data

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jul 16 16:02:43 EDT 2007

Sorry, I forgot an essential line...

function quickSortAndFilter theData,theItemNr,theFilter
   set the itemDel to tab
   sort theData by (item theItemNr of theData is not theFilter)
   repeat for each line myLine in theData
     if item theItemNr of myLine is theFilter then
       put myLine & cr after myNewData
     else
       exit repeat
     end if
   end repeat
   return myNewData
end quickSortAndFilter

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http;//www.salery.com

Quickly extract data from your HyperCard stacks with DIFfersifier.
http://differsifier.economy-x-talk.com