A script question

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Jul 13 09:18:42 EDT 2007

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 13:13:32 +0100, Mark Smith wrote:

> The 'repeat for' is generally a lot faster then the 'repeat with',
> but in a case like this with only a few iterations, it wouldn't make
> a noticable difference. But with long lists, it can really make a
> huge difference.

Also keep in mind that in a script like this, you're "touching" a field
(manipulating its contents) every iteration through the loop, which
will slow it down anyway. So even if you had 1000 fields on a card I
doubt you'd gain much with "repeat for each" vs. "repeat with".

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/