qtExternal Issue Solved

Jack Rarick jrarick at hpsk12.net
Thu Jul 12 22:32:53 EDT 2007

Thanks to all that helped.

This is what I found out. On a MacIntel running Rev 2.8 you can put your
external bundle ANYWHERE you want.  As long as you set a correct path to
it you can use it.  On the other hand it appears that running Rev 2.7+
on a non-Mac Intel I needed to put the external in the external folder
inside the standalone package - and still make a valid path to it.

As someone said, it is all about valid pathnames.

I hope this makes sense - and thanks again for all the help.

Jack Rarick
Braintree Athletic Systems