revCopyFolder

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Tue Jul 10 17:37:47 EDT 2007

I'm trying to use revCopyFolder - getting an 'execution error'

I'm trying to use a URL for the source but no examples are shown in the docs.
Does this even work with a net URL?  thanks, sqb

--- code snippet

put  returnQTMoviesFolder() into destinationFolder
          put kRootRemoteDir into folderToCopy
          revCopyFolder folderToCopy,destinationFolder
          put folderToCopy & return &  destinationFolder & return & the result

-- end code snippet

-- output

http://blah.barncard.com/downloads/qt/
/Users/blah/Documents/blah/qt
execution error

Syntax:
revCopyFolder folderToCopy,destinationFolder

Examples:
revCopyFolder "E:/Settings","C:/Program Files/My App/Settings"
revCopyFolder "data","backups"
--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o