Can't open my Norton Ghost backup

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Tue Jul 10 17:07:57 EDT 2007

Bill,

Well, after attempting to import the files, Norton Ghost went through
all of them and then presents me with an error message... and crashes.
I think we're on the right track though, so I'm going to attempt to
restore the backup on another system to see if it's a program
incompatibility or system.

Thanks again for the help.  It's nice to know that people on this list
will stop what there doing to help other out.  We all appreciate it!

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/