AW: Differences in handling german Umlaute of Runrev

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Jul 10 12:00:48 EDT 2007

Wow, great work Ken! So the result is, that there are not only differences
between the umlaute, the method of comparison, the platform, but also the
country version of windows. On my german XP Windows, where I created the rev
and the standalone and played the standalone all twelve comparisons bring
the same result that is the lower AND the upper char. Now there is nothing I
can do anymore than giving it to the Rev Quality control center
Thank you for taking your time,
Tiemo