Problem when filling first line of a field with a text variable

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Tue Jul 10 11:39:12 EDT 2007

Ken,
Actually it was a dummy mistake I made as I explain in my precedent
post (I was rewriting twice the same thing in line 1).
I did not see it for a long time as I was too much polarized on other
trails !

I am very sorry, please excuse me.

Thanks a lot for you answer

Best regards from Grenoble, where it is very cold; fall in advance :-(

André