Base64 conversion

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Jul 8 13:17:23 EDT 2007

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 10:28:09 -0400, Javier Miranda V. wrote:

> Sorry for UL the stack will never happen again, and thank you very
> much for your reply, I don't know how I missed base64encode!

Listen, Javier - I've been using Revolution since it began and MetaCard
before it for years, and I *still* encounter tokens I didn't know where
there! So don't feel too bad...

:-)

> Does anybody in the list knows something about an encryption
> algorithm called RC4? or Alleged RC4?  I have seen implentations of
> it in Python and Perl, and wold like to port it to Transcript.

Not that I'm aware of, but the page at Wikipedia
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RC4) seems to imply that the method to
convert it to Transcript should be reasonably easy...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/