Dynamically Building an Option list

Beynon, Rob R.Beynon at liverpool.ac.uk
Sat Jul 7 05:28:35 EDT 2007

Thanks to all who responded, and who, as ever, came up with much simpler and elegant solutions than mine...

The one liner wins, but unfortunately, the text file contains other elements, and these are parsed out into other variables, so I need to populate the menu as part of a series of conditional tests. I will remember the elegance of this solution though.

Thanks for the headsup about forward slash within RR too.

Rob

________________________________

Prof R J Beynon[h]
Proteomics and Functional Genomics Group
Faculty of Veterinary Science
University of Liverpool
Crown Street, Liverpool L69 7ZJ

Phone: +44 151 794 4312

Fax: +44 151 794 4243

Email: r.beynon at liv.ac.uk

http://www.liv.ac.uk/pfg

This email was sent on Sat, 07 Jul, 2007 at 10:28 AM.