What I did with Rev last night - few lines of code for graphical file/folder/volume navigator

viktoras didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Fri Jul 6 16:31:34 EDT 2007

Whoops, Thunderbird reformatted the e-mail, so likely you won't be able
to get it running after copying/pasting the code from my previous message.
Here is a sample stack with a field using these 3 short handlers if
anyone is interested:
go stack URL "http://www.ekoinf.net/File_browser.rev"

feel free to reuse it :-)

All the best