XML headaches

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Jul 6 10:32:54 EDT 2007

Malte,

I think the XML External will have trouble if > is present anywhere, even
as node content. > is not an XML Entity, I had that problem before too,
you can try replacing the ampersands for &. This may move your software
forwards while RunRev External Quality Ninjas work out what is happening.

Cheers
andre