PDF files handling

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Jul 4 22:55:37 EDT 2007

Bryan,
PDF spec allows very different PDF internals from file to file, a good trick
is, make a Rev stack that calls an pdf2html converter tool from command
line, then processing the HTML files is easier and since you know which html
originated from which pdf file you simply map them back later.

at least, that's how I'd solve it.
or pdf2txt...

Andre