What I did with Rev last night

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Jul 4 13:19:20 EDT 2007

Nice Stack Jacque!
I wish I could learn to sing that way but belive me, after almost three
decades listening to musice never made me sing well :-)

As for personal stacks, I am now a CS student and made a little Assembly
interpreter stack to teach me that dreadful computer language... I did a
little article on it here: http://andregarzia.com/blog/files/aasm.html

I took one night and I am pretty happy with it although Mark pointed that I
should code some variables differently if I ever think about implementing
subroutines.

I think I'll build a picture croping tool next, I keep launching iPhoto just
to crop some shots or pics.

Cheers
andre