What I did with Rev last month

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Jul 4 17:15:10 EDT 2007

Very interesting, Stephen. Had you experience with DXF files before?
All of you are doing some very creative things with Rev. I just
received a 4th of July card from one of my sisters. This card looks
as if it could have been done with Rev. Any chance? If you care to
see it, this is the link:

<http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?
code=1243988046186&source=jl999>

Joe Wilkins