the pencil

Scott Kane scott at cdroo.com
Wed Jul 4 00:43:55 EDT 2007

From: <john at debraneys.com>

G'day John,

> I am in Sydney, Oz. We could almost form a user group (if only the country
> wasn't so damn big) : )

It'd be nice to all get together sometime kind of like they do for Europe
and the USA.  Though I'm unsure how many of us there is in order to make it
anything more than a friendly get together (not that there is anything wrong
in that).  Of course I'd have to be very careful not to accuse anybody of
being from NSW when they are in QLD or of being in "Australia" when they
come from Tassy!  <g>

Scott Kane