AW: casesensitive doesn't work with Umlaute on Mac

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Jul 3 14:23:40 EDT 2007

Additional question: If I wouldn't store my text in a user property, but in
a field, the charset would be converted to Mac when creating the Mac
standalone. Do you think that could give a other result as ISOtoMac(), or
does anybody know if internally happen the same things. In that case I
wouldn't have to redesign my app and had to live with the bug?
Thanks
Tiemo