Astrology and Art

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Jul 2 22:52:58 EDT 2007

I've been seriously involved with astrology for over 35 years and
most of the manual charting that is done by individual astrologers,
and used to be taught in classes, utilizes the tropical system, so
this implementation should be widely accepted. I was very impressed
with what I saw. One of the books in my library was pressed from
copper plates back in 1784. It has accurate natal charts for all the
reining monarchs of that period.

Joe Wilkins