Control Webcam from rev

Brent Anderson brentj84062 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 10:03:57 EST 2007

True, I just re-read Jinjenator's idea and initially I thought he
just wanted to capture images, not stream them. RevVideoGrabber isn't
built for streaming images from your webcam. If you're just looking
for recording video clips, it's perfect. Streaming will require
either your own external or if you aren't needing a good framerate,
you could setup your stack to screenshot the camera view and stream
those images. I'm not familiar enough with Quartz, but you *might* be
able to create something that can accomplish this task from there.
Your milage may vary with Quartz on Windows deployments.

Thanks,
Brent Anderson
CMSEC