Windows Standalone Problem Still Persist

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Thu Jan 25 20:47:16 EST 2007

Hi everyone!

Despite the number of suggestions that I received from the Rev
community, I still have been unable to resolve a problem with my
Windows Standalone. The background is white, which is what I want but
a little bit of  text is visible. The text that is visible is some of
the label text. I have changed the size of the text entry fields,
size of the Arial font used throughout the program, turning Clear-
Type on, using a script suggested by Roger Eller.  Only one button,
which was created with ButtonGadget2 is visible. I also checked the
color ink and visibility.

I made a sample app with entry field boxes and buttons using both
Arial and Tacona fonts and made a Windows Standalone without any
problems with the appearance.

I am using the latest version of Parallels (build 2130) to run my
project on. I am using OS X 10.4.8 and Rev. 2.7.4.  Any more
suggestions?

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com