Is this a bug?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Jan 21 13:21:12 EST 2007

Phil-

> Admittedly, basing processing on the object name isn't the only way to do the
> above - just thought I would put my signature positive spin on yet another thing
> that can be an issue in certain contexts.  :o)

That's actually quite clever. It wouldn't have occured to me to use
the object name that way. Of course, you're cheating by doing things
the Right Way: using the id of the object to generate a unique
identifier, then using the name as Just Another Property. You could
just as easily have set a custom property and said

switch (the uTagType of grp id tTargetID)

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net