Printing question

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Sun Jan 21 12:57:15 EST 2007

I have been using Dan Shafer's excellent book on printing has help me
a great deal iwith my project. But I have a question. I have three
cards that I want to print. Each card has a button that has to be
hidden and one card has a group three radio buttons that have to be
hidden. I am using lock screen and unlock screen with the hide and
show commands to hide the buttons and radio buttons. Here is my
question, how do I incorporate printing each card with different
elements to be hidden and shown in the printing script that is in one
print button?

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com