Common writable folders

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 16:47:39 EST 2007

Wiki entry: How to escape a space character
--step hard on left toe
--swing elbow back to the side of captor's head
--run behind nearest boulder

I remember seeing this as a young lad, where Captain Evil freed himself from
Buck Rogers, the most famous space character of all.  This only required one
backslash, and probably is the reason we use it to this day.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas