Common writable folders

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 14:22:58 EST 2007

On Jan 18, 2007, at 11:35 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Where are you indicating it should be executed as applescript?
>
> Could I see a sample of your entire command sequence? The above
> isn't accepted by Rev as-is.

Oops, sorry about that. I do have it set to run as applescript. I
just forgot to add that in my email. So my whole line of code,
without putting the command in a variable, would be something like:

do "do shell script" && quote & "chmod 755 /myfolder/myfile" & quote
&& "with administrator privileges" as AppleScript

As I said before, I'm doing this on a single file, not on a folder.
And my path does not contain any spaces.

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally
The Fluency Company
http://www.readnaturally.com