'play' vs. 'start' ?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Tue Jan 16 20:53:36 EST 2007

Hey Jim,

Since you're in Las Vegas, if you have the opportunity to stop by
booth #N-3176 at the World of Concrete Conference all next week, I'll
be there and be happy to meet you, or any of the other listers who
are around. Won't be much about Rev (yet), but I am writing an
application in Rev that will do our shop drawings - only just begun
as the song goes!

BTW, the Prelude to my Rev column on Macinstruct.com will be up on
this Wednesday, or so I've been told.

Thanks for the good humored taunting,

Joe Wilkins