help with revZip

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 12:34:31 EST 2007

Thanks for responding Jim, but all I'm doing is running

answer file "select"
revZipOpenArchive it

from the message box. Although I have also tried it from a button
script as well. Neither works.

I am currently reinstalling Rev 2.7.4. I'm wondering if something go
hosed there.

On Jan 16, 2007, at 10:21 AM, Jim Ault wrote:

> On 1/16/07 9:14 AM, "Chris Sheffield" <cmsheffield at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm having a problem all of a sudden. I'm running Rev 2.7.4 on OS X
>> 10.4.8 and trying use the revZip functions/commands. Whenever I try
>> to use the revZipOpenArchive command to open a zip file to work with,
>> I'm getting a "can't find handler" message. I know this has worked in
>> the past because I've used it. I can't figure out what's going on.
>> It's like the revZip external is not loading. I'm just doing this in
>> the IDE, so it should be available. Anyone have any ideas? I don't
>> have to specifically set the externals to the revzip bundle do I? Not
>> for working in the IDE?
>
> Usually this means that there is one or more lines in your handler
> that
> don't make sense at run time (like 'emtpy'  instead of 'empty')
> Try the
> good old commenting-out if's and repeat's to see what works.
>
> Jim Ault
> Las Vegas

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally